Articles 59-107 dated January 7th, 1959, decree 74-631 dated July 5th, 1974 and article L.3353-3 of the Code for public health, prohibit the sale of alcohol to minors. By consequence, all clients ordering wine from Chateau-Fontainbleau.fr attest to being 18 years old or older at the time the order is placed.
In accordance with provisions of the Act 78-17 dated January 6th, 1978, the website www.chateau-fontainebleau.fr is subject to the National Commission of Informatics and Liberties declaration.
Personal information requested for services provided by chateau-fontainebleau.fr, the shipper and the banking institutions are essential for processing orders.
Clients have the right to access, modify, remove or rectify any personal information by writing to us at SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var – route de Montfort s/ Argens – 83143 Le Val.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous to your health and should be consumed in moderation.
The pictures presented on the website are not contractual.
N° SIRET: 43897015400011- APE : 0011Z - N° TVA : FR62438970154 - Accises : FR 011889E0462
Any claims must be made to: SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var
Route de Montfort s/ Argens – 83143 Le Val
Tél : 04 94 59 59 09
Sales conditions (hereinafter G.C.S.) apply to all sales of SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var products on its E-shop.
The conditions are at the buyer's disposal on the website's homepage: chateau-fontainebleau.fr.
By placing an order the buyer accepts the G.C.S., to the exclusion of any other document such as a prospectus or catalog issued by the seller, whose value is only indicative.
Any changes in the G.C.S. apply only to sales made after the change. The dates of reference are those indicated on this page and on the delivery receipt for the order addressed to the buyer.
The offers on the website are exclusively reserved for the public and exclude all professional resellers.
For any new client, SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var reserves the right to request proof of identity and domicile, before definitively validating the first order.
The E-shop is reserved for the French market; Chateau-fontainebleau.fr does not deliver outside of France and the Principality of Monaco.
1. Our prices are indicated in the website’s electronic catalog at the time of the order. The electronic catalog is regularly updated.
2. The prices, in Euros, include VAT but exclude shipping.
3. Shipping is a fixed price of 12 euros per carton of 6 bottles, excepting express delivery requests or pick-up at the cellar. Delivery is free for purchases of 250 € or more. (Mixing is not allowed)
Orders must strictly comply with the offer as shown on the website, particularly concerning format, proposed quantities and time limits.
1. By placing an order, the customer acknowledges and agrees to the present conditions, the price and the essential characteristics of the wines selected on the website.
2. The order is made by completing the order form available on the website chateau-fontainebleau.fr.
3. Information necessary for the sale is entered in by the buyer in the area marked "Client Space". The client must take care to include any information essential to the delivery process, such as an access code to the building.
4. The buyer is identified by his / her e-mail address and personal password.
5. After choosing a payment type and entering the requested information in the zones provided for this purpose, the buyer accepts the order by clicking on "validate". The order is then definitively accepted and cannot be cancelled except by exercising one’s cancelation rights as described hereafter.
6. The buyer will receive a confirmation e-mail from Chateau-fontainebleau.fr summarizing the order and informing the buyer of its cancelation terms, the address to which the buyer can summit claims and information concerning after-sales service and commercial guarantees.
7. All orders are considered to be firm and final after receipt of payment and confirmation by our services.
1. All orders for deliverable wine are validated only if accompanied by payment (bank card, check) for the total price and shipping costs.
2. Any order will automatically be canceled if the check is not received by chateau-fontainebleau.fr within ten days after the order.
1. By credit card, in Euros, (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard), by entering the card’s number in the area provided (secured entry by SSL encryption), without spaces between the digits, Its expiration date and the three-digit security number on the back. This information is encrypted and not decodable. Chateau-fontainebleau.fr does not have access to it and only receives confirmation that the payment transaction was successful.
2. By check in Euros, accepted by a French bank, payable to SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var
3. On the back of the check, the buyer will write the number given at the end of the order. The check must be sent to the following address: SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var - route de Montfort s / Argens - 83143 Le Val
Transfer of ownership of the wines to the buyer takes place only after full payment of the order is received.
Offers are always subject to available quantities.
In the case that wines ordered are unavailable and, by consequence, the order is cancelled, the amount will be refunded to the buyer as soon as possible.
In the event of destruction of the goods before the order’s scheduled delivery date and in the absence of stock available to replace it, the buyer will be refunded the amount paid, excluding any other compensation, within 30 Days of the date of the loss.
The place of delivery is specified on the order. The buyer must receive the order within a maximum of 3 months upon receipt of its confirmation.
The buyer will notify the seller of any modification of this place of delivery in a timely manner and, in any case, before the carrier collects the order.
Standard delivery time is 4 working days after the order is validated and processed (orders are processed within 24 hours of validation), Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 6 pm, barring exceptional circumstances.
If for any reason delivery is not made within the above-mentioned timeline, the buyer should immediately notify SASU Château Fontainebleau de Var so that the problem may be remedied as quickly as possible. In this case, the original order will be filled with 30 days of purchase.
Delivery of goods at the address and on the date indicated by the buyer releases the seller from all obligations.
Should the buyer be absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a notice of transit and contact the buyer for a second delivery, provided that the latter has communicated a telephone number allowing him to be reached during the day.
The buyer is obliged to check the condition of the packaging and the contents of the package(s) upon delivery. In case of damage or lack of conformity, the buyer is obliged to express his reservations on the delivery note, specifying the anomalies found, and notify SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var within 48 hours of the reception of the wine, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. If breakage is found, the buyer must refuse the damaged package, indicate this on the carrier’s delivery note and inform SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var in the same manner as mentioned above.
The buyer is granted the option to withdraw in compliance with French law article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code.
Upon receipt of goods, the buyer has a delay of 7 days to return the product to SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var and request a refund.
If the seven-day period expires on a Saturday, a Sunday or a public holiday, the return period will be extended to the next working day.
Products damaged after delivery will not be accepted.
Buyers who use this option will be responsible, at their own expense, for the return of the goods ordered to the vendor’s cellars.
When the merchandise is sold as part of a promotional batch, the whole of it must be returned to SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var, due to the indivisibility of the order and the invoice price.
A refund will be given within 30 days upon receipt of the returned goods.
SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var cannot be held liable for losses, damages or non-delivery of an order resulting from a case of force majeure (such as storms, floods, road accidents).
SASU Château Fontainebleau du Var Customer Service is at the client’s disposal to resolve any problems that may arise as a result of an order and its execution. In the event that it is impossible to reach an agreement, all disputes arising out of the execution of an order or the interpretation of these conditions, and more generally agreements of any kind concluded between the parties, shall be attributed to the competent court.